16 April 2019

Art and Mental Health Discussion in Poso, Sulawesi

During "In Chains" screening
With all the participants of my class "Art and Mental Health".

50 female activists and artworkers from different backgounds all over Indonesia gathered in Poso, Central Sulawesi to hold "unconference conference" hosted by PeretasID. I got a chance to hold a class with the topic "Art & Mental Health", opened by screening of my latest video project "In Chains" and followed by sharing session about my journey as well as stories from some of the participants. 

So far, that was the best In chains screening and discussion in my entire life. As we finally found a warm and safe place to share and to hear extraordinary stories that have happended in our life which made us as strong as we are right now!

Gonna miss that moment a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment