16 April 2019

Hana Madness at Fulbright University Vietnam Conference

Speakers from all over the world will present their research and experiences in higher education, with opportunities to connect with future collaborators.  As Fulbright University is Vietnam’s first private non-profit liberal arts University, this conference is a manifestation of our institutional commitment to education and innovation.  Educators and administrators, curious members of the public, and any other interested parties are invited to join.
 With me as one of the speakers for "Mental Health in Higher Education"
Will be held on April 20 & 21 at Fullbright University Vietnam.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Me, when I shared and presented my art & pratices as an artist and how it relates to mental health in Indonesia. 
 With some of the participants of my class.
With Mr. Aaron Anderson and his colleague as lecturers at Fullbright University.
 
Beside being a speaker, I also got a chance to share my pratices as an artist to all the literature students in there. The professor who invited me said "It's such a rare moment to some of them practicing art like this."

I am so happy because my journey in art and mental health has brought me to meet with a lot of brilliant people including from academical thing like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment