14 June 2018

"Last Night Art Saved My Live" Art Talk hosted by LADA London

Last Night Art Saved My Life
Tuesday, June 26 2018
from 7 pm to 10 pm
at Live Art Development Agency, London

Featuring artists Selina Thompson, Lucy Hutson, Bobby Baker, Hana Madness (ID), Daniel Oliver, and The Vacuum Cleaner will present short provocations on their strategies for survival, sharing what they have found works, what doesn't and how things can be better.

This will be an informal and relaxed event and will include a practical session of creating "access and equality riders" for artists and audiences.

If you are around, go register your self at Last Night Art Saved My Life Tickets

A bit updates about the event...
So, during my visit to London in building an art project with UK based artist and mental health activist named James The Vacuum Cleaner, I got a chance to be one of the speakers in "Last Night Art Saved My Live". 

In there, I spoke about my background as an artist and the practices that I have done and what I currently doing now in relation with mental health in Indonesia.

This event has brought me to know more about how art and mental health are closely related. I thanks to James and LADA as the organizer of this event for having me and connecting me with so many briliant artists and activists who have the same focus on  mental disability.
 Me along with the speakers; Lucy Hutson, Selina Thompson, Daniel Oliver, Ria Hartley, also the one and only James The Vacuum Cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment